Very Wide Input Range 1:6 DC/DC Converter provides 60W (Watts) of DC output from an input voltage of 9-60VDC, an ideal solution for automotive and train/railway applications, Model GTD93035L6013.2-F(R)
GlobTek announces a series of extremely rugged Very Wide Input Range 1:6 DC/DC Converters with a 1:6 input of 9-60VDC and a single output factory configurable from 5~55 VDC. The model is available as an open frame or fully encapsulated/potted model.
Some highlights of the new series are:
- 9-60Vdc Input, Ideal for applications requiring 12V, 24V and 48V battery input voltage
- 5-55VDC Output choices; 60W Output Power
- Automotive grade design
- Encapsulated design, ideal for harsh environ.
- 1500V Isolation between input and output, Input and Chassis, and Output and Chassis
- Active input reverse polarity protection
- Built In Constant Current Limiting Circuit
- Using only 105⁰C Rated Electrolytic capacitors
- Tested and Complies with the IEC 60068-2-52 (68-2-52) Severity 3 to 6, Salt Mist 7 day test
- Tested and Complies with IEC 60068-2-6, 60068-2-64, 60068-2-27, 60068-2-29 Vibration, Shock, Bump
- Designed to meet EN50155 Trains Railway Standard
- Tested and certified to pass EN55024 Class B EMI
The small sized ITE Certified (60950-1) power supply has an input from 9-60VDC and a factory configurable output of 5VDC to 55VDC output with a max power of 60w continuous output.
This Family features Regulated output with very low ripple, Built-in over current and Short circuit protection as well as low leakage and high efficiency. The product is suitable for most applications requiring DC power and common applications include medical devices, portable medical treatment and monitoring equipment and instruments, Hospital equipment and fixtures, equipment, and as a power source for Li-Ion battery chargers. This product is ideal for Automotize and railway power and charger systems.
Bespoke, Customized enclosure colors, housing designs, output cord types and lengths, as well as customized packaging available upon request. Fully potted IP68 version, Smart Lithium Ion Battery Charger versions, and other customizations or options available upon request
The power supply can be supplied with customer designated output plugs, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA, Münster Germany, and Suzhou China locations.
An overview of certifications may be seen below:
The power supplies comply with IEC 60950-1 2nd edition or IEC60601-1 3rd edition and have certifications by UL (North America), C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand), Iram (Argentina), BSMI (Taiwan), CB (Worldwide), CCC (China), Demko (Europe), eK (Korea), NRCAN (Canada), Spring (Singapore), SIQ (Europe), CU TR/Gost (Russia), South Africa, Singapore (PSB), and UkrSEPRO (Ukraine). They also comply with Canadian Nrcan efficiency requirements as well as FCC/VCC/CE emc requirements.
Made in USA or China option available. Local China to China delivery available upon request.
5 year warranty