Lithium - Manganese Dioxide Battery (Li-MnO2) Batteries
Lithium - Manganese Dioxide Battery (Li-MnO2) deliver high voltage, high specific energy, low internal resistance, and a stable discharge curve. It’s preferred as a standby battery. They deliver a voltage of 3.0 V and are cylindrical in shape, in 1/2AA to D format.
Product features :
- High cell voltage : The battery has an open-circuit voltage of over 3.0V and an operating voltage of 2.8-3.2V,
- Wide operating temperature range : The battery is capable of operation in a wide temperature range normally from -40℃ to +85℃.
- High energy density : The electrochemical system exhibits the highest energy density of any available primary battery, up to 400Wh/kg.
- Long operating life and superior shelf life : The self-discharge of Li-MnO2 battery is extremely low (less than 1% per year at 20℃), which can support long storage periods and achieve a service life of 10 to 20 years.
- Excellent safety : The complete line of products is recognized and regularly inspected by Underwriters Laboratories, and meet UN transportation test requirements.
- Hermetically sealed case : The hermetically sealed case is essential for the long shelf life and inherent safety of the devices in which the batteries are used. The cover is welded to the can. A glass-to-metal seal is used to insulate the positive terminal. A safety vent is used on the negative terminals for spiral type.
- AMR (Automated meter reading) utility metering (Electricity meter, Gas meter, Water meter and Heat meter)
- Alarms and security wireless devices
- Mobile asset tracking
- Medical Equipment
- Emergency location transmitters beacons (ELTs, EPIRBs)
- Professional electronics
- Military radio communication
- Oil exploration
- Automotive telemetry