|Description||GT-86030-0305-USB-W2A, ITE Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, AC/DC Switching Adapter with USB Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz, Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II, Output Rating: 3 Watts, 5V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: EAC CE Double Insulation RoHS China RoHS Level VI PSE VCCI WEEE|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||http://globtek.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000Fk4V2EAJ|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||http://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Type||Wall Plug-in / 插墙式|
|Technology||AC/DC Switching Adapter with USB Power Supply AC Adaptor / 交流转直流usb接口电源适配器|
|Category||ITE Power Supply / 通信电源|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V ̴ , 50/60Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.2A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||3|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|Specifications||01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac|
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
03. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector measured at the end of a 0.6 meter USB cordset employing #22 Gauge conductors
04. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at the output connector measured at the end of a 0.6 meter USB cordset employing #22 Gauge conductors
05. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/-1% or 100 mV whichever is greater measured at the end of a 0.6 meter USB cordset employing #22 Gauge conductors. Measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 47 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector.
06. Inrush Current: at full load, 25°C, cold start
07. Switching Frequency: 100 KHz typical, varies with line and load
08. Efficiency: Compliant with Efficiency Level VI and ErP European Commission's Ecodesign Directive (2005/32/EC) / CoC Tier 2 Compliant
09. No Load Standby Power: <0.075W @ 230Vac
01. Over-current protection: 1.5A maximum with auto-recovery function
02. Over-voltage protection: 10VDC maximum with zener clamp
03. Short-circuit protection:The adapter shall not be damaged by short the DC output to Ground.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: Primary To Secondary: 3000VAC 10mA 1minute or 4242VDC 10mA 1minute
02. Leakage Current: 20uA maximum, at nominal AC input voltage and frequency
03. ESD Immunity per EN61000-4-2, ±8 kV contact, ±15 kV air, Perf Criteria A Standard.
01. MTBF: 200,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C ambient temperature
03. Operating Humidity: 20 ~ 85 % RH. non-condensing
05. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
06. Storage Humidity:5 ~ 95 % RH. non-condensing
07. Cooling: Cooling shall be with natural convection cooling
08. RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU China SJ/T 11364-2014
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||42(L)*28(W)*72|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||432 x 350 x 233|
|Gross Weight (kg)||29.0|
|Label Width (mm)||30.0|
|Label Height (mm)||24.0|
|Description||Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II|
Used in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea and Tokelau, has two flat pins forming an inverted V-shape. These flat blades measure 6.3 by 1.5 mm with the Active and Neutral pins of 17 mm in length set 30° to the vertical on a nominal pitch of 13.7 mm. A standard power outlet in Australia provides a nominal voltage of 230 volts at a maximum of 10 amps and always includes an earth connection. As in the UK, its outlets are individually switched for extra safety. Argentina uses a similar plug, with pins 1 mm longer.
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.